Friday, November 13, 2009

Some big changes in a little package!




Wow! It's been so long since I've posted anything- lazy me! London is doing well... we've increased her Keppra dosage and seen some positive changes so hopefully soon we'll take her off of the Topomax and she'll feel even better! She went 6 whole days about a week ago without a seizure!!

She celebrated her second birthday on October 7th at home with family from both sides. Of course she got completely spoiled! I'm glad that she's got such great grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins that put so much thought into a gift for her- sometimes it's hard to find a toy that she's interested in or that will have any sort of therapeutic benefit.

Another big thing that's happened in our little family is that it's grown! I had our little boy, Kannon Keith Bowman, on Tuesday, November 3rd! He's been such a good baby and we're (I'm) so glad to be able to hold him in my arms and not my belly! :) London doesn't really react to him... she doesn't mind his crying though so that's good! He seems to really like her- if he's fussy sometimes I can lay him next to her and he calms right down. It's pretty sweet!

I will try and post more often now that things are settling down!

No comments:

Post a Comment