Friday, November 19, 2010

So as it gets closer to the holidays, of course many of us start thinking about photo cards to send to all our loved ones...
Ever tried Shutterfly?? If not, YOU MUST! They have a huge selection of fabulous holiday cards! I won't go anywhere else for my cards and here's why:
1. It's SO easy!! With London's disabilities, I can't just pack the kids up any time I want to and run errands. With Shutterfly, all I have to do is upload my photos, choose my card, and personalize my message! I can do it between diaper changes and feedings!!
2. It's free to sign up! There's NO charge for getting a Shutterfly account! Can you beat that??
3. They deliver!! That's right, my cards come right to my mailbox. I don't have to brave the winter roads or the holiday shoppers to pick up my fun photo cards!

My favorite holiday cards are the ones with multiple images- I can do a family photo and one of each of my kids on the same card! I love it! I love that my kids can be in the spotlight but I can still add a photo of all of us together. For Christmas this year I plan on doing just that! :)

Not only does Shutterfly offer all these great cards, but they have TONS of photo gifts as well! Puzzles, mugs, calendars, photo books, mousepads, magnets, and lots more! Check them out and get all your Christmas shopping done in one online stop!

Here's a link to the hippest cards around!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

1 comment:

  1. I just came upon your blog (was linked to a comment you made on the Early Intervention Blog) and have loved reading to get an update on little London and your sweet family. Some folks just leave an impression, and you certainly did. It is fun to hear what London is doing, and I love the photos. Please know that I'm cheering you on from a distance. Amanda from Early Intervention (Parent Groups)

    ReplyDelete