Wednesday, August 26, 2009

London had another seizure last night... she was sound asleep again and at about one in the morning it started. It was maybe 15 minutes long... but the spasms came so close together she couldn't quite take a good breath between most of them. It breaks my heart. Afterward, she seemed like she was going to fall right back to sleep so I went back to bed- then she started whining and getting fussy. I went in and tried patting on her back for a while and talking to her but nothing was helping. I was so tired I just started to cry. Luckily Thomas came in and held her and rocked her and gave her a drink so I could go back to bed. He's pretty good about that- he usually knows when I'm just so tired and frustrated that he needs to come take over. So far this morning she seems to be doing fine... I'll see what today brings...

2 comments:

  1. You just have to try and relax, let you husband take over sometimes, and learn to ask for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great, Il def b checking it out very often. Her spasms sound bit diff to my wee girls but she seems quite similar otherwise. Thinking of you & hope for both u & I things start to fall into place soon!

    ReplyDelete