Monday, August 24, 2009

Well London had a yucky seizure last night... she was sound asleep and woke up jerking then went about 20 minutes having her usual spasms. I could tell it was hard on her this time though because not only did it wake her up and probably scare her but with each spasm she was crying out. I can't think of anything that occurred yesterday or that she ate yesterday that might have triggered it- in fact she had a good day! Thomas was giving her 'raspberries' on her cheeks and she was really smiling about that- she even came close to laughing! It was really something else to see her act that way, REAL smiles are very rare for her and the only time she's ever laughed is in her sleep- and the last time she even did that was a long time ago. She's still got a cough and a stuffy nose so I guess we'll see what today brings and I'll try to keep posting updates more often!

1 comment:

  1. I hope i can see her when i come down! I just want to hold her... She is so cute, i want to squeeze her cheeks. Give her a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete